Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Apologies and Going Forward

Apologies and Going Forward - From SEBI Updates Blog To The Compliance Blog

Over a period of 31 months from December 2008 till September 2011, I had followed and written posts on regulatory updates from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on this blog.  However, I have not been able to update my blog since, and for that I offer my apologies to all my readers.


Going forward, I will be writing blog posts on various interesting topics concerning the compliances to be undertaken by companies in India (under the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI/RBI rules/regulations etc.). This is mostly because the regulatory updates from SEBI are now widely analyzed and reported by other blogs and media. I will analyze these topics mostly in the context of practical implications/issues faced by companies while undertaking such compliances.

No comments: